JALITE - COVID-19 SAFETY SIGNS
With non-essential shops set to reopen and existing social distancing measures still in place, we want you to be ahead of the curve and to help to keep the public safe.
Government guidance recommends
- Introducing more one-way flow through buildings. Providing floor markings and signage should remind both workers and customers to follow social distancing wherever possible.
- Reducing maximum occupancy for lifts, providing hand sanitiser for the operation of lifts and encouraging use of stairs wherever possible.
- Encouraging customers to use hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities as they enter the premises to reduce the risk of transmission by touching products while browsing.
- Using floor tape to mark areas to help people keep to a 2m distance.
- Providing clear guidance on social distancing and hygiene to people on arrival, for example, signage and visual aids.